iPhone, iPod & iPad Music Transfer
Ultimate iPhone Music Transfer – Both Ways
- Copy music from any device, directly to iTunes or to any other location – iTunes simply doesn’t do this. This feature is a life saver in case your music is stuck on a device, and you need to get it back into iTunes, whether to share it with another computer or to store a safe backup copy of it.
- Transfer mp3, m4a, and every other iOS supported format to any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch without iTunes – no previous sync is required at all. Furthermore, music can be copied from any location, local or remote, from any folder or single track, wether stored locally or on an external drive.
Music Copy Made Easy
iMazing can transfer a complete iPod library or any selection of songs, albums, artists or genres in just a few clicks. Thanks to the intuitive transfer wizard, iMazing will assist you throughout the copy process:
- Media selection (Music, Music Videos, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, iTunes U, Audiobooks) and target location (iTunes or any folder)
- iTunes Meta Data options (playlists, rating, plays, skips and last played)
- Copying jobs review and logs (reporting status available for each track)
iMazing transfers all audio and video formats such as such as mp3, m4a, aiff, aac, mov, mp4 or 3gp stored in any device type: whether it’s an iPod Classic, Touch, Nano, an iPhone or an iPad. From any Apple Mobile Device it will transfer music, videos, audio and video podcasts, audio books, iTunes U or any other media right back to your computer. iMazing is truly an iTunes alternative.
An iMazing Alternative To iTunes
iTunes is a great music library manager, but not such a great iPhone music manager. The sync feature is actually a one way overwrite of the device’s library by a (single) computer’s library.
Every device is tied to a single computer and to a single iTunes’ library – it’s one of many reasons why an iTunes alternative makes total sense. When it comes to iPhone music sync, iMazing is a perfect iTunes replacement.
iMazing is not tied to any specific library or device, it allows the exchange of mp3, m4a (and every other audio file types supported in iOS) between any computer and any Apple mobile device – without iTunes. This prevents the overwriting and deletion of existing music tracks.
iMazing is the iPhone manager that lets you manage your iPhone music, your way.
Use iMazing to Backup, Recover or Copy Music
iMazing gets music off your device regardless of which library or computer it was originally linked to, so that you can connect any iPhone, iPod or iPad to any computer, no matter if had been synced or paired previously. iMazing is your tool of choice when you need to merge tracks from different devices to one computer, copy the contents of one device’s library to another, or recover music from a device after the loss, breakage or theft of the original computer with which the device was synced. It’s a total iPhone music manager, a perfectly viable replacement for iTunes.
Import Playlists back into iTunes
Rebuilding playlists using iMazing is just too easy. As iMazing spots the tracks already existing in the target iTunes library, it will only transfer the missing songs to the playlist. And if iMazing sees the exact same playlist already exists, it will duplicate it, appending the mention ‘iMazing’ to the original name. Downloading Playlists back on your computer with iMazing is dead simple, and doesn’t require any iTunes sync.
iTunes Meta Data Transfer
In order to faithfully rebuild a library along with the media itself, iMazing will also transfer the iTunes meta data that makes every library unique, such as playlists, ratings, play counts, skips and last played information. It supports all major music formats such as mp3, m4a, aiff or aac.
Duplicate Detection Included
iMazing also boasts an advanced detection mechanism that will match existing tracks and avoid duplicates. This feature is especially useful when consolidating libraries scattered among various devices, but can also be disabled for particular transfer jobs.
Precise Transfer Reporting
At the end of the copy process, iMazing provides a comprehensive and detailed log of everything that was copied and anything that happened during the media copy process. It shows a report list with successful transfers, skipped duplicates and reported errors.