Install iMazing on any PC or Mac to see how simple iOS device management can be.
- Transfer all your iPhone data to a new device running iOS 8 in two super simple steps
- Create full backup including media, data, apps state and device settings
- Restore all data with the click of a button: securely, anywhere and with any computer, outside from iCloud, no matter if it was synced before, no matter the iTunes account linked, it just works
- Transfer all iPhone data to any computer: SMS text messages, MMS iMessages, Contacts, Voicemail, Voice Memos, Notes and Call History
- Manage iPhone contacts from your Mac or PC: add or remove contacts from vCards or Outlook directly
- Copy every picture and movie to your computer, from the Camera Roll, your Photo Albums or even iCloud Photo Streams
Keep In Touch, Stay Tuned, Stay iMazing!
Subscribe To The iMazing Mailing List
We won’t send you junk, we won’t transmit your email, we just sometimes have good stories, great offers and other goodies for you. Don’t like email, no problem, just hook up via your preferred social channel.
Just used DiskAid to transfer songs that were on an old iPod but not in iTunes. Not sure how I lost a few songs over the years, but it happens. DiskAid found the 150 songs out of 13K automatically. It even produced a log file. This would have taken forever by hand or by a script, and it didn’t overwrite songs that were upgraded by iTunes Match. Well worth every penny.
[T]he user interface is very simple, intuitive and in true Mac style. [...] iMazing is certainly a valid software to complement or substitute iTunes […] a very worthy alternative which is definitively iMazing.
Thank you for this marvellous software.
Some may complain about Apple’s restrictions when it’s about sharing, but software like iMazing are simplifying things a lot.
Well, I remembered DiskAid ^W umm… iMazing and gave it a shot. Exactly what I needed! Loaded the files right into the iPad and was able to play them. BAM!
Used @DigiDNA iMazing to clone a new iPad. Awesome. Never using iTunes again.
I don’t know how an app like DiskAid is possible, but it works amazingly well and I use it regularly.
@DigiDNA wow you guys kick ass. I just downloaded #DiskAid and you have blown me away. I love it!! Good work.
[G]reat iPhone tool that helped me to rescue pics from inside iCloud backup (not photo stream). #imazing
DiskAid is worth every penny you pay for it. It does stuff that will surprise and impress you.