Install iMazing on any PC or Mac to see how simple iOS device management can be.
- Transfer all your iPhone data to a new device running iOS 8 in two super simple steps
- Create full backups including media, data, app states and device settings
- Restore all data with the click of a button: securely, anywhere and with any computer, independently from iCloud, without any prior sync, no matter the iTunes account linked, it just works
- Backup, restore and clone any iOS device, completely or selectively per data set
- Keep complete archives of all your devices, including states and data of all applications. Restore them anytime on any device
- Backup and restore apps with all data and media to save space and reinstall them when you need them
- Transfer all iPhone data to any computer: SMS text messages, MMS iMessages, Contacts, Voicemail, Voice Memos, Notes and Call History
- Manage iPhone contacts from your Mac or PC: add or remove contacts from vCards or Outlook directly
- Copy every picture and movie to your computer, from the Camera Roll, from your Photo Albums, or even from iCloud Photo Streams
Keep In Touch, Stay Tuned, Stay iMazing!
Subscribe To The iMazing Mailing List
We won’t send you junk, we won’t transmit your email, we just sometimes have good stories, great offers and other goodies for you. Don’t like email, no problem, just hook up via your preferred social channel.
@DigiDNA wow you guys kick ass. I just downloaded #DiskAid and you have blown me away. I love it!! Good work.
Used @DigiDNA iMazing to clone a new iPad. Awesome. Never using iTunes again.
[G]reat iPhone tool that helped me to rescue pics from inside iCloud backup (not photo stream). #imazing
DiskAid is worth every penny you pay for it. It does stuff that will surprise and impress you.
Some may complain about Apple’s restrictions when it’s about sharing, but software like iMazing are simplifying things a lot.
This program just solved a big headache for me…getting voice mails and text messages off the phone and into the client computer file. THANK YOU!
Just used DiskAid to transfer songs that were on an old iPod but not in iTunes. Not sure how I lost a few songs over the years, but it happens. DiskAid found the 150 songs out of 13K automatically. It even produced a log file. This would have taken forever by hand or by a script, and it didn’t overwrite songs that were upgraded by iTunes Match. Well worth every penny.
I don’t know how an app like DiskAid is possible, but it works amazingly well and I use it regularly.
Thank you for this marvellous software.
Well, I remembered DiskAid ^W umm… iMazing and gave it a shot. Exactly what I needed! Loaded the files right into the iPad and was able to play them. BAM!