What is iMazing CLI?
iMazing CLI is the most exhaustive command line interface for advanced interaction with iOS devices and backups. File transfer, data extraction, backup/restore, update iOS and more features are all fully scriptable. The CLI tool is available on both macOS and Windows, and can be deployed in any environnement easily.
- Listing Devices and Managing Pairing
- List connected devices (including device connected via Wi-Fi)
- List offline devices (paired)
- List devices not paired yet
- Pair/Unpair a device
- Enable/Disable Wi-Fi connection between the computer and the device (default is enabled)
- Accessing Device Info
- Get device info (IMEI, UDID, Serial etc...)
- Get device logs and diagnostics
- Access device console
- File System Operations
- List Files and get file info
- Remove, rename, create directory
- Copy files and folders from device to computer and from computer to device
- App Management
- List installed apps and get advanced info
- Install IPA to device, uninstall
- Backup and restore app data
- Advanced iOS Device Management
- Activate a device
- Update or reinstall iOS
- Erase all contents and settings
- Shutdown and restart
- Backup Management
- Back up a device, restore a backup
- Set a backup password
- More upon request...
For an exhaustive list of all available commands and options, please refer to iMazing CLI's documentation (PDF download).
Who is it for?
As a system administrator or developer, you may want to automate data transfer interactions with iOS in your application, or automate workflows with batch scripts.