We quietly released an all new version of DiskAid last week end. You must have noticed the new website, new DiskAid logo, new help section with a wizard, but this is only the tip of the iceberg.
We have done the biggest change ever in DiskAid’s life
We added music copy support to our flagship desktop Apple mobile device transfer tool, making it the unique and ultimate companion to your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
We will naturally keep on adding features and enhancing some of the new ones, but here are the highlights of the latest release:
New Features Include
- Added music copy feature (formerly in TuneAid)
- Added music copy support for iOS 5 (replacing TuneAid)
- Added support for all iPods (Classic, Nano and Shuffle)
- New media copy management system (wizard) with easy selection (Music, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, iTunes U, Audiobooks and Playlists)
- Added support for Photo Library copy with iOS 5 (replacing PicsAid)
- Fixed Camera Roll support: now showing pictures thumbnails
TuneAid, PicsAid ar All in One: DiskAid
The features previously hosted in TuneAid and PicsAid are now within DiskAid, and the two former will cease to be supported (with the exception of PicsAid that can be downloaded for free for the copy of pictures synced using iTunes with to devices not running iOS 5).
Most importantly we have decided that every license owner had a right to upgrade, whichever the former product it was registered for.
To do so existing customers should whether simply upgrade from Diskaid 4 or if upgrading from TuneAid or PicsAid (any version) instantly obtain their Registration Key using the email address used for purchase through the online form here.
Download DiskAid 5 for Mac or PC now!