The latest revision of DiskAid 6 the Wi-Fi iPhone file transfer soft for Mac OS X brings a handful of refinements for a smoother-than-ever browsing experience and an level of interaction that’s never been achieved before.
New Features Highlights in DiskAid 6.2.1 for Mac Include:
- Copy/Paste File Transfer: transfer files across devices with a “Copy” from a device and a “Paste” to the other one without the need to copy to computer in between.
- Multi Quick look: Preview multiple files at the same time.
- Open With: Open any kind of file with the any compatible desktop app.
- Remote Save: Automatic transfer of modified files to device. Files that have been opened from the file browser can be modified and saved to their original location on the device – automatically.
This Version Also Boasts:
- Better handling of file system permissions in app sandboxes
- Message PDF Export: Whole new advanced export function
- Copy/Paste text from Messages, Call history, Notes and Contacts
- Drag & drop text from Messages, Call History, Notes and Contacts
- Export contacts as CSV file
- Export messages as CSV file
- Device Info view: Many new infos, such as Model Type, ECID, Bluetooth MAC Address…
- Improved Wi-Fi File Transfer with iOS 5
- Interface improvements
- Stability improvements
The Following Bugs have been fixed:
- iMessage and MMS attachments are now correctly handled
- Message sender is now displayed for group messages
- Copy media files from an iPod to an iTunes library located on an external hard drive is fixed
- Simlinks are now fully supported
- Many other bug fixes
All current Diskaid 6 licenses qualify for a free update. DiskAid 5 licenses purchased after October 1st qualify for a FREE upgrade to DiskAid 6 Mac version
DiskAid Mac and PC versions are available for download from DigiDNA’s website and offer free file transfer and other features.