More than a year ago we began rewriting DiskAid for Windows – totally. It has been a long and sometimes difficult task, but challenging and thrilling all the way.
We knew it was the right thing to do. As we did the same for our Mac users the previous year we received an incredible feedback. The addition of the Wi-Fi connectivity was a breakthrough that gained a lot of traction. Associated to multi-device support and simultaneous transfer it widened DiskAid’s potential use a great deal.
Now DiskAid Windows sports all these features and is totally up to it’s Mac sibling. It is based on the same powerful engine that has proven it’s robustness, speed and capacity. And this is only the beginning: the foundations on which both DiskAid Mac and Windows are based will let them rapidly evolve and add great innovative and demanded new features over the next quarters. So stay tuned!
What’s new in DiskAid 6 Windows:
- Introduces Wi-Fi connectivity
- Brings multi device support
- All new clean interface and new engine
- Allows simultaneous file transfer
- Localization in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portugese, Chinese simplified, Japanese, Korean, Russian
- Access device infos
- Access photo library
- New PDF export for text and rich messages feature
- Export message attachments
- Export contacts to Windows Contacts
- Adds Photo Stream display
- Device pairing with Forget / Unpair Device / Change Device Name
- And lot more…
Download the latest DiskAid version for Windows for free. Enjoy Wi-Fi iPhone, iPad and iPod file transfer for free and give the premium features a try and see how easily you can copy music, text messages and other iPhone data to computer.
DiskAid 6 for Windows is a free upgrade for DiskAid licenses issued after September 31, 2012. All other license qualify for a 50% discount on the upgrade.