FileApp Pro 2.0 Released : On Sale Now! $0.99
Real File Management System For iPhone & iPad
Both FileApp & FileApp Pro have been totally rewritten for the 2.0 release with multitasking and iOS 4 support. The apps are now proper files management tools for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch: it’s like having an Explorer (Windows) or a Finder (Mac) on the go.
Full Third Party Compatibility
FileApp allows to store any type of file from any source type or extension and any file can be opened in any compatible third-party app.
- A Word document (.doc) that had been downloaded from the Internet using the device’s built-in Safari browser can be stored in FileApp and further opened in Pages or any other app capable of opening such files for editing.
- An executable file (.exe or .dmg) downloaded on the device with the Web browser Safari can be saved from there directly in FileApp for storage and from there can be copied to a computer or sent via email.
- A very large PDF document stored in FileApp can be viewed and searched in iBooks (free).
- Imports any kind of files (even unsupported extensions)
- ‘Open In…’ any other app (with apps offering compatibility)
- Redesigned Media player (with continuous play of tracks lists)
- Fully compatible with multitasking and other iOS 4 features
New Features Highlights
ON SALE in the App Store!
FileApp Pro will go on sale in the App Store for $0.99 (instead of $4.99) from October 6th to October 13th.
FileApp remains FREE for all users. Existing installations will upgrade for free.
Read more about FileApp and FileApp Pro.
For more information on this release please contact DigiDNA!