- Getting started with iMazing
- What's new in iMazing 2?
- Install or uninstall iMazing (Windows PC)
- Install or uninstall iMazing (Mac)
- Connect your device to iMazing
- Manage your iMazing license
- Learn iMazing's interface
- Device Options in iMazing
- Actions Panel in iMazing
- Datasets Panel in iMazing
- Shortcuts in iMazing
- Preferences in iMazing
- File System view in iMazing
- Connect an iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC computer over Wi-Fi
- Put an iPhone or iPad into DFU mode
- Get an iPhone or iPad out of DFU mode
- Get an iPhone or iPad out of Recovery Mode
- Access an iPhone or iPad's Console Log
- Exit iOS Setup Assistant
- Update iOS on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Turn off 'Find my iPhone' on your iPhone
- Sync and manage your iPhone or iPad without iTunes
- Backup an iPhone or iPad to an external drive, or another location
- Edit an iPhone or iPad's backup
Lost your license code?
Please enter the email address used at the time of purchase. We will send your license information immediately.
Your license info has been sent.
Unfortunately, we have not been able to locate your license. Please make sure that you entered the email address used when purchasing your license
and try again
We're here to help!