- Export iPhone Safari History and Bookmarks to Mac or PC
- Export iPhone and iPad Calendars to iCal, Excel or CSV
- What's new in iMazing 2?
- Connect your device to iMazing
- Backup Options in iMazing
- Backups Window in iMazing
- Transfer files and folders to an iPhone or iPad App from a Mac or PC
- Connect an iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC computer over Wi-Fi
- Check an iPhone or iPad's battery health and diagnostics
- Find an iPhone or iPad's UDID and other device info (serial, model, IMEI, ...)
- Reinstall or restore iOS on a malfunctioning iPhone or iPad
- Put an iPhone or iPad into DFU mode
- Access your iPhone App's data and files
- Get an iPhone or iPad out of DFU mode
- Get an iPhone or iPad out of Recovery Mode
- Access an iPhone or iPad's Console Log
- Exit iOS Setup Assistant
- Safely wipe your iPhone or iPad before trading it in or reselling it
- Manage Supervised iPhones and iPads
- Supervise iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Put iPhone, iPad and iPod touch in Single App Mode (Kiosk Mode)
- Getting started with iOS configuration profiles
- Transfer iPhone, iPad, or iPod photos to your Mac or PC computer
- Transfer photos from your computer to an iPhone or iPad
- Delete iPhone, iPad, or iPod photos from your Mac or PC computer
- Transfer contacts from a Mac or PC computer to an iPhone or iPad
- Transfer iPhone or iPad contacts to your Mac or PC computer
- Delete iPhone or iPad contacts from your Mac or PC computer
- Transfer files from your Mac or PC computer to FileApp on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Transfer music from a computer to an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Backup an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or PC computer
- Understanding & fixing slow iPhone or iPad backups
- Transfer data from your old iPhone or iPad to a new one
- Restore an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch from a local backup
- View the contents of an iPhone or iPad's backup
- What data is included in an iPhone or iPad backup?
- Extract files and data from an encrypted iPhone backup
- Reset lost or forgotten iPhone or iPad backup password
- Transfer PDFs to your iPhone or iPad
- Transfer iBooks and ePub books to your iPhone or iPad
- Transfer iPhone, iPad or iPod touch notes to your Mac or PC computer
- Manage iBooks and ePub books
- Delete Apps on iPhone or iPad
Lost your license code?
Please enter the email address used at the time of purchase. We will send your license information immediately.
Your license info has been sent.
Unfortunately, we have not been able to locate your license. Please make sure that you entered the email address used when purchasing your license
and try again
We're here to help!