- Backup, restore and clone any iOS device, completely or selectively per data set
- Keep complete archives of all your devices, including applications. Restore them anytime on any device
- Backup and restore apps along with their preferences and user data and media( for file sharing enabled apps ) – save space and reinstall them when you need to
- Transfer all iPhone data to any computer: SMS text messages, MMS iMessages, Contacts, Voicemail, Voice Memos, Notes and Call History
- Manage iPhone contacts from your Mac or PC: add or remove contacts from vCards or Outlook directly
- Copy every picture and movie to your computer, from the Camera Roll, from your Photo Albums, or even from iCloud Photo Streams
Install iMazing on any PC or Mac to see how simple iOS device management can be.
- Transfer all your iPhone data to a new device running iOS in two super simple steps
- Create full backups including media, data, app states and device settings. In order to preserve disk usage, music and video libraries are handled separately
- Restore all data with the click of a button: securely, anywhere and with any computer, independently from iCloud, without any prior sync, no matter the iTunes account linked, it just works
Keep In Touch, Stay Tuned, Stay iMazing!
Subscribe To The iMazing Mailing List
We won’t send you junk, we won’t transmit your email, we just sometimes have good stories, great offers and other goodies for you. Don’t like email, no problem, just hook up via your preferred social channel.
I think it took me about 30 seconds of the 15-day trial for me to decide I must have iMazing! @DigiDNA
DiskAid is worth every penny you pay for it. It does stuff that will surprise and impress you.
Some may complain about Apple’s restrictions when it’s about sharing, but software like iMazing are simplifying things a lot.
Well, I remembered DiskAid ^W umm… iMazing and gave it a shot. Exactly what I needed! Loaded the files right into the iPad and was able to play them. BAM!
Thank you so much for making this awesome program! This is exactly what I’ve been looking for. (…) I usually don’t spend time thanking software companies, but you guys tremendously helped my workflow, so thanks!
Used @DigiDNA iMazing to clone a new iPad. Awesome. Never using iTunes again.
This program just solved a big headache for me…getting voice mails and text messages off the phone and into the client computer file. THANK YOU!
[T]he user interface is very simple, intuitive and in true Mac style. […] iMazing is certainly a valid software to complement or substitute iTunes […] a very worthy alternative which is definitively iMazing.
@DigiDNA wow you guys kick ass. I just downloaded #DiskAid and you have blown me away. I love it!! Good work.
[G]reat iPhone tool that helped me to rescue pics from inside iCloud backup (not photo stream). #imazing