- Backup, restore and clone any iOS device, completely or selectively per data set
- Keep complete archives of all your devices, including applications. Restore them anytime on any device
- Backup and restore apps along with their preferences and user data and media( for file sharing enabled apps ) – save space and reinstall them when you need to
- Transfer all iPhone data to any computer: SMS text messages, MMS iMessages, Contacts, Voicemail, Voice Memos, Notes and Call History
- Manage iPhone contacts from your Mac or PC: add or remove contacts from vCards or Outlook directly
- Copy every picture and movie to your computer, from the Camera Roll, from your Photo Albums, or even from iCloud Photo Streams
Install iMazing on any PC or Mac to see how simple iOS device management can be.
- Transfer all your iPhone data to a new device running iOS in two super simple steps
- Create full backups including media, data, app states and device settings. In order to preserve disk usage, music and video libraries are handled separately
- Restore all data with the click of a button: securely, anywhere and with any computer, independently from iCloud, without any prior sync, no matter the iTunes account linked, it just works
Keep In Touch, Stay Tuned, Stay iMazing!
Subscribe To The iMazing Mailing List
We won’t send you junk, we won’t transmit your email, we just sometimes have good stories, great offers and other goodies for you. Don’t like email, no problem, just hook up via your preferred social channel.
[G]reat iPhone tool that helped me to rescue pics from inside iCloud backup (not photo stream). #iMazing
Thank you so much! The software works beautifully.
There are a number of choices out there, but one of the most comprehensive alternatives is iMazing, formerly known as DiskAid.
I don’t know how an app like DiskAid is possible, but it works amazingly well and I use it regularly.
Well, I remembered DiskAid ^W umm… iMazing and gave it a shot. Exactly what I needed! Loaded the files right into the iPad and was able to play them. BAM!
Thank you soooooooooo much. Recently had a major crash and had to buy a new PC and thought I lost everything in iTunes. Your product saved my music library from my iPad. I am telling every one I know to buy this . You have also restored my faith in mankind!!! Great product!
[T]he user interface is very simple, intuitive and in true Mac style. […] iMazing is certainly a valid software to complement or substitute iTunes […] a very worthy alternative which is definitively iMazing.
iMazing was amazing. The switch from my iPhone 5S to my 6 Plus iOS 8.4 was very fast.
DiskAid is worth every penny you pay for it. It does stuff that will surprise and impress you.
A flexible way to manage your Apple idevice.